Whatever, Linda tells the real story behind the epic rise and fall of the largest financial fraud in history. Spanning four decades, we’ll watch as Linda, Pepper, Annabelle and Deirdre - the four women of the 44th floor - become the engineers of the world’s most notorious Ponzi scheme. Thing is, they just don’t know it yet.
The soundtrack features extremely rare tracks from 1962-1978, a couple new indies for the feels and rounded out with a palette of score/sound by Paul Aucoin's mid-2000's -indie-pop-experimental band THE HYLOZOISTS.
- Created and Written by Hannah Cheesman Julian De Zotti
- Directed by Matt Eastman
- Executive Producers James Milward Kevin Saffer
- Supervising Producers Kathryn Rawson Sabrina Saccoccio
- Co-Executive Producer Mackenzie Donaldson
- Producers Hannah Cheesman Julian De Zotti
- Cinematographer Robert Scarborough
- Editors Geoff Ashenhurst Graham Chisholm Skinner
- Additional Editors Gillian Truster Stephan Roque
- Music Supervisor David Hayman
- Music Coordinator Cody Partridge
- Original Music Composed by Jason Michael MacIssac, Dave Anderson & Paul Aucoin as The Hylozoists licensed courtesy of Outside Music.